Senin, 29 Desember 2014

Singkatan dalam Bahasa Inggris

AIK                 : As Far As I Know
AFK                : Away From Keyboard
AKA               : Also Known As
ASAP              : As Soon As Possible
ATM               : According To Me
Attn                 : Attention
BAK               : Back At the Keyboard
BBIAB            : Be Back In A Bit
BBL                : Be Back Later
BIF                 : Basis In Fact
BION             : Believe It Or Not
BTT                : Back To Topic
CMIIW          : Correct Me If I’m Wrong
COD              : Cash On Delivery
CU                 : See You
CUA              : Common User Access
CUL               : See You Later
CWYL           : Chat With You Later
CYO              : See You Online
DBA               : Doing Business As
DIKU ?           : Do I Know You ?
DIY                 : Do It Yourself
DITYID ?       : Did I Tell You I’m Distressed ?
DTRT              : Do The Right Thing
EMFBI            : Excuse Me For Butting In
EOM               : End Of Message
EOS                : End Of Show
EOT                : End Of Thread
FTF                 : Face To Face
FAQ                : Frequently Asked Question (s)
FISH               : First In, Still Here
FOMCL          : Falling Off My Chair Laughing
FUD                : Fear, Uncertainly & Doubt
FWIW             : For What It’s Worth
FYA                : For Your Amusement
FYED             : For Your Eyes Only
FYI                 : For Your Information          
GA                  : Go Ahead
GAL                : Get A Life
GIGO              : Garbage In, Garbage Out
GIWIST          : Gee, I Wish I’d Said That
GMTA            : Great Minds Think Alike
GOL               : Giggling Out Lord
GPOY            : Gratϋitous Picture Of Yourself (diikuti foto yang menunjukkan situasi/mood orang tersebut)
GRD               : Grinning, Running & Ducking
GTG               : Got To Go
GWS              : Get Well Soon
GTRM            : Going To Read Mail
HHOK           : Ha Ha, Only Kidding
HHOS             : Ha Ha, Only Serious
HNG               : Horny Net Geek
HTD                : Have To Disagree
HTH                : Hope This Helps
HTMBE          : Hope This Has Been Enlightenings
IAC                 : In Any Case
IAG                 : I’m A Serious
IAE                 : In Any Event
IC                    : I See
ICAM             : I Couldn’t Agree More
ID                    : I Disagree
IHA                 : I Hate Acronyms
IIAC               : If I Remember Correctly
IKR                 : I Know Right
ILY/ILU         : I Love You
IMAO             : In My Arrogant Opinion
IMCO             : In My Considered Opinion
IMHO             : In My Humble Opinion
IMNSHO        : In My Not So Humble Opinion
IMO                : In My Opinion
IOW                : In Other Words
IPN                 : I’m Posting Naked
IRL                 : In Real Life
IRT                  : In Real Time
ITA                 : I Totally Agree
ITD                 : I Totally Disagree
ITRW              : In The Real World
IYKWIM        : If You Know What I Mean
JAT                 : Just A Thought
JAPRI             : Jalur Pribadi
JFU                 : Just For You
JIC                  : Just In Case
JK                    : Just Kidding (joke)
JMHO             : Just My Humble Opinion
JMO                : Just My Opinion
KWIM ?          : Know What I Mean ?
L8R                 : Later
LBAY             : Laughing Back At You
LD                   : Later Dude
LDR                : Long Distance Relationship
LLTA              : Lots and Lots of Thunderous Applause
LMAO            : Laughing My Ass Off
LOL                : Laughing Out Loud/Lots Of Luck
LOLBAY       : Laughing Out Loud Back At You
LTM                : Laugh To Myself
LTNC              : Long Time No See
MEGO            : My Eyes Glazed Over
MHOTY         : My Hat’s Off To You
MINK             : Multiple Income No Kids
MMHAZO      : My Most Humble Apologies To You
MOTD            : Message Of The Day
MOTO            : Member Of The Opposant
MUD               : Multi User Dungeon/Dimension      
NBIF               : No Basis In Fact
NBIR              : No Basis In Reality
NW                 : No Way
NP                   : No Problem
NRN               : No Reply Necessary
OIC                 : Oh, I See
OOT                : Out Of Topic
OOTB             : Out Of The Box
OPM               : Other’s People’s Money
OTF                 : On The Floor
OTOH             : On The Other Hand
OTOOH          : On The Other, Other Hand
OTP                 : On The Phone
OOTD             : Outfit Of The Day
PANS              : Pretty Awesome New Stuff
PMSL              : Pissing MySelf Laughing
POV                : Point Of View
RL                   : Real Life
ROAR             : Laughing As Loud As A Lion
ROFL              : Rolling On Floor Laughing
RP                   : Romantic Partner
RYO               : Roll Your Own
Smth/Sth         : Something
SINK              : Single Income No Kids
SITD               : Still In The Dark
SMH               : Shake My Head
SOL                : Smiling Out Loud
SOMY ?          : Sick Of Me Yet ?
STS                 : Sorry To Say
STD                 : Sick To Death
STFU              : Shut The F*** Up
SWAG            : Secretly, We Are Gay
SWAG            : Scientific Wild-Ass Guess (Judgement yang ga kuat)
TBH                : To Be Honest
TCN                : Take Care Now
Tee-Hee           : Semacam ‘he he’
Tsk                  : Semacam ‘ck ck’
TTYL              : Talk To You Later
TYPO              : Typographical Error (salah ketik)
USTM/YSTM : You Should Thanks Me
WAGS            : What A Great Story
WAI !              : What An Inspiration !
WB                  : Welcome Back
XOXO             : Kisses & Hugs
XX                  : Kisses
YAAG             : You Are A Genius
YABR             : You Are Being Replaced
YGBSM          : You’ve Gotta Be Shittin’ Me
YOLO             : You Only Live Once
YRR                : You ‘R’ Right

3 komentar: